Goldplated Sterling Silver Reversible Ayat al Kursi Arabic Islamic Necklace
It's two necklaces in one! Large, teardrop gold plated sterling silver pendant is engraved with the "Ayat-al-Kursi" (verses of protection) on one side and "Surah al-Ikhlas" (Oneness of God) on the other. Polished calligraphy on an antique background.
Islamic religious belief holds that anyone who recites the Ayat al Kursi enters the protection and security of God. Commonly, it is recited by Muslims before they go to sleep. The Verse of the Throne or Ayatul Kursi, is the 255th verse of the second chapter Sural Al Baqara of the Qur"an. It is one of the most famous verses, widely memorized and displayed in the Islamic World due to its emphatic description of God's power over the entire universe.
- Total weight approx 15 grams
- Sterling silver, stamped at rear
- Plain leather cord necklace with lobster clasp included
- Pendant measures 2.0 in.x 1.5 in. (5.5 cm.x4.5 cm.), not including clasp
- Presented in a custom logo gift box