- USA 2 (XXS)/34 in.(86 cm)Garment Chest (1)
- USA 4 (XS)/36 in.(91 cm)Garment Chest (2)
- USA 6 (S)/38 in.(96.5 cm)Garment Chest (2)
- USA 8 (M)/40 in.(102 cm)Garment Chest (2)
- USA 10 (L)/42 in.(107 cm)Garment Chest (2)
- USA 12 (XL)/44 in.(112.5 cm)Garment Chest (2)
- USA 14 (XXL)/46 in.(117 cm)Garment Chest (2)
- USA 16 (XXXL)/48 in.(122 cm)Garment Chest (2)
Crafted from soft faux raw silk, this traditional Moroccan inspired tunic is flattering for all body types. Easy silhouette with small Mandarin collar and wide bell sleeves features rich tonal contrast banding at neck, cuffs and hem. The fabric has a soft sheen and a cottony feel. Light weight and breathable fabric that is not transparent. Side vents for ease of movement, yet are modest. Complete the look with matching scarf in solid chiffon (scarf sold separately).
- 34 in. length (86 cm.)
- 100% poly faux raw silk
- Machine wash cold, line dry, warm iron if neededLearn MoreYour Price: $54
Zardozi (Zar: gold and Dozi: embroidery) is a Persian word meaning embroidery with gold string. This form of artisan embroidery was once used to embellish the attire of royalty and reached its zenith during the Mughal empire in 17th century India.
The Helene tunic features an intricately hand embroidered silver Zardozi motif offset beautifully by the clean and simple lines of the tunic. Wow them with this museum worthy art form now accessible to you as a versatile part of your modern wardrobe!Your Price: $52