Zahra Contemporary MashAllah Arabic Necklace-Aquamarine
Like a walk in a garden, this delicate necklace will delight you. All natural stones in soft hues, faceted to glimmer ever so slightly, finished with a tiny Mashallah calligraphy charm amidst a cluster pendant.
Masha'Allah, is a very commonly used Arabic phrase to express appreciation and praise for something beautiful or for an accomplishment. It also is a reminder that all achievements are possible only through the will and help of God (Allah). Islamic calligraphy or "Khatt Islami" is a major form of artistic expression in Muslim cultures, dating back to the 7th century.
- Aquamarine, rose quartz, fresh water pearl
- 18k gold plated for a lasting finish
- 24 in (61cm) long
- Lobster claw clasp can be fastened anywhere on the chain
- Artizara oval charm at clasp
- Beautifully presented in a black velvet pouch with logo