Contemporary Sterling Silver Stylized Allah Necklace (Large)
Sterling Silver necklace features the word “Allah” (God) in fluid, Diwani calligraphy. While Allah is the Arabic word Muslims use to refer to God in Islam, it’s also been used by Arab Christians since pre-Islamic times. In Islam, the name Allah is the supreme and all-comprehensive divine name, and all other divine names are believed to refer back to Allah, the Omnipotent, the Creator of the Universe.
Your choice of polished silver or 22k gold-plate over silver finish. Makes a great gift!
- Sterling Silver, stamped on rear
- Total weight approx 12 gms
- Pendant measures 2.5x 1.5 in.(6x 4 cm.) overall
- Delicate black leather braided necklace with lobster clasp included
- Hand made in Turkey
- Beautifully presented in a black custom gift box with Artizara logo