Tunic dresses and tunic tops for women are as timeless as beauty itself. Long kurtis date back to the ancient world yet remain in fashion today—just last Thursday actress Elizabeth Olsen turned heads when she was seen wearing a black tunic with matching pants at JFK airport. Stylish, comfortable and versatile, it’s no wonder Islamic tunics are embraced by a wide range of women into boho-chic fashion, modest dresses and Muslim clothing. At one time, finding Islamic tunics was no simple feat, but now it’s easier than ever to order a wide array of kurtis online since Artizara has an extensive line of well-made women’s tunics suitable for any taste and occasion. Simply scroll down to see six of our most stylish selections. 1) Those who love color will love the Nadra silky printed formal. Teal green banding accents the modest notch neckline of the multi-colored loose long tunic. Best of all, it’s made of non-transparent polysilk so there’s no need to layer.
2) Subtle stripes stand out on the Judi pinstripe long tunic which features roll tabs with two button options for adjustable lengths. Equally accommodating is the lightweight, spice-colored fabric that allows for comfort and easy care.
3) Is there anything as sophisticated and playful as Fiza polka dots? The paradoxical print comes in coral-colored chiffon to add a softly feminine touch to any ensemble.
4) If you’ve been searching for a Muslim top that’s as individual as you, take a look at the Allie color-blocked long Islamic tunic. Chic meets modest in this unique tunic top that features an aqua background with horizontal beige panel and dark blue raglan sleeves.
5) There’s nothing basic about this black Isabel floral embroidered long tunic. Its design is inspired by the marble reliefs that adorn the17th century Badshahi Mosque yet it’s 80% cotton/20% polyester blend is made for today’s comfort and easy care.
6) For the ultimate in comfort and fashion, check out the “One World” designer Islamic t-shirt. Made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, the tunic top features a graphic design by Australian artist Peter Gould and Chinese calligraphy by master calligrapher Haji Noor Deen.
To see the full line of Artizara’s modest dresses and women’s tunic tops, visit women-tunic-tops-modest-dresses-long-kurtis-online.