The winter wardrobe requires warm and sensible clothing. For Islamic and Muslim clothing, there are ample options for cozy outfits that don’t skimp on style. Here are five must-haves in any wardrobe for those snowy winter days:
- A faux-fur winter jacket. Faux-fur accents are a simple and understated way to add style to an otherwise simple coat. Look for detachable collars, which can extend the coat into spring for some extra mileage. Check out the Marina Long Belted Jacket for a warm and fashion-forward option.
- A cozy cardigan. A long, warm cardigan is a perfect addition to any winter wardrobe. Cardigans are versatile for any occasion, whether home, work, errands or socializing with friends. When shopping for Muslim and Islamic clothing, calf or ankle-length cardigans offer both the modest and warm women often seek. The Lana Aztec Long Black Cardigan Sweater checks all the necessary boxes and is a must-have this winter.
- A stylish scarf. Winter is impossible to avoid (unless you are one of the lucky few living in a tropical locale!). So if you can’t beat winter, you might as well join it, right? Glam winter up with the Sparkly Knit Poncho Wrap Scarf for both warmth and style. A multi-purpose scarf like this can be worn wrapped around the head or as an accent around the neck on those chilly days.
- Lots of layers. One of the challenges of winter is the fluctuating temperatures. It’s freezing outside but steaming inside! Layer up to adjust to these temperatures on the fly. Like long cardigans and scarves mentioned above, kimono-style cardigans and belted cardigans are other fashionable options for layering this winter.
- A warm hoodie. There’s nothing like a cozy hoodies and a cup of hot chocolate in front of the fire place. Long, loose-fitting (but not boxy!) graphic hoodies can be incorporated into any closet as part for trendy yet modern Muslim dressing.
When it comes to Muslim clothing and dress, what are your must-haves this winter?