Age old art with a modern twist, you will love the beautiful simplicity of this Islamic cuff bangle crafted by Turkish artisans in Rose gold-plated Sterling Silver and real Aqiq. The center stone is a natural Aqiq (Aqeeq, Hakik or Agate) from Iran that is hand engraved with the word "Mohammed". The simple and contemporary design of this piece works beautifully in both casual and formal settings. Agate (Aqeeq) is a stone favored by the Prophet Mohammed according to some traditions, and therefore holds spiritual significance for Muslims.
- Rose Gold plated Sterling Silver
- Measures approx 7.5 in. in circumference. Aqiq stone measures 0.5 inches in circumference.
- Split back for size adjustment
- Hand made in Turkey
- Beautifully presented in a black custom pouch with Artizara logo
- Each piece is individually hand hammered by Turkish artisans, following centuries old jewelry making traditions. No two pieces will be exactly alike and slight differences in engraving, marks and imperfections are the hallmark of the individually hand-made nature of this product.
IMPORTANT: Please take note of the garment chest measurement before ordering. Your body chest measurements (not the bra size, but with a tape measure held around the fullest part) should be about 2 in. smaller than garment measurements, for a comfortable fit.
Hold a tape measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape level with the floor. This is your bust size. (Please note that this is NOT the same as your bra size)
Hold a tape measure around your natural waist, keeping it level with the floor. This is your waist size.
Hold a tape measure around the largest part of your hips, keeping the tape level with the floor. This is your hip size.