Unique bracelet made by Turkish artisans, features six individual black agate (Aqeeq) stones held with gold-plated sterling silver links, each hand engraved with the names of Allah and blessings. Agate (Aqeeq) is a stone favored by the Prophet according to some traditions, and therefore holds spiritual significance for Muslims. Each piece is individually hand made following centuries old jewelry making traditions. Differences in engraving, slight marks and imperfections are a hallmark of the individuality of this product and no two pieces will be exactly alike.
- Can be sized to your choice of 7.5 in. (19.05 cm.) or 9 in. (22.9 cm.). If 7.5 in. length is selected, the sixth link will be added as a charm at the end of the bracelet.
- Sterling Silver with Gold-plate
- Toggle clasp
- Weight approx 27 gms
- Measures 9 in. long x 0.9 in. wide (19x2.3 cm.) overall
- Each link measures approx 1 in. (2.5 cm.) round
- Hand made in Turkey
- Beautifully presented in a black velvet gift box