Made in the USA, this set of 2 one Troy ounce pure silver Islamic coins is a unique emblem of faith. Engraved with the "Shahadah" (Declaration of Faith) in beautiful Arabic calligraphy on one side and inscriptions promoting Peace, Mercy, Thankfulness or Global Unity on the other. The English translation of the inscriptions is engraved around the perimeter. A unique gift for both sexes, guaranteed to be remembered!
PLEASE NOTE: when placing your order, please indicate in the comments section if you have a specific choice of inscriptions for the rear of the coins. If none is specified we will select any two of Peace, Mercy, Thankfulness or Global Unity for you. The front of all coins has the "Shahadah" (Declaration of Faith) in beautiful Arabic calligraphy
- Set of 2 coins each containing 1 Troy ounce pure Silver
- Limited Edition numbered item
- Sparkling mirror finish background with frosted silver raised calligraphy
- Coins are displayed in a clear lucite air tight case, to preserve the finish
- Comes in a high quality rosewood finish presentation box, with velvet lined interior and an image of the coin embossed in silver foil on the inside cover.
- Hinged display within box allows angled display of coins when the cover is raised
- Size of box 5.75x8x1.25 in. (14.4x20.3x3.1 cm.)
- Size of coins 1.5 in. (3.8 cm.) diameter
- Packaged within a heavyweight black linen finish gift box with the universal Muslim greeting "Assalamo Alaikum" (Peace be Upon You) foil embossed in silver.
IMPORTANT: Please take note of the garment chest measurement before ordering. Your body chest measurements (not the bra size, but with a tape measure held around the fullest part) should be about 2 in. smaller than garment measurements, for a comfortable fit.
Hold a tape measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape level with the floor. This is your bust size. (Please note that this is NOT the same as your bra size)
Hold a tape measure around your natural waist, keeping it level with the floor. This is your waist size.
Hold a tape measure around the largest part of your hips, keeping the tape level with the floor. This is your hip size.